046: Day Trading For A Living With Price Action (@priceactionkim)
Kim Krompass: Day Trading For A Living With Price Action
In episode 46 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Kim Krompass, a Forex price action day trader and the woman behind the Price Action Traders Institute. She is the very first woman to be featured on the podcast.
Kim lives in California and is a great example of what a good day trader is. She carefully gets prepared every morning for the trading day by establishing plans for the currency pairs she follows.
During this interview, Kim shared a lot about her view on day trading vs. longer term trading. She also mentioned several times the importance of keeping things simple, a concept I totally agree with.Perfectionism is the enemy of profit - @priceactionkim Click To Tweet
Question & Cheat Sheet – Kim Krompass
- How Kim got introduced to Forex trading
- How she turned her trading around and started seeing results
- Why she prefers day trading
- How much time Kim spends trading
- The importance of a planning process
- Kim plans her trades every morning starting at 6:00am PDT.
- The benefits of day trading and the challenges to overcome
- What simplicity means for Kim in trading
- The lifestyle Kim gets out of day trading
- The #1 mistake Kim’s students make
- It’s about unnecessarily making things complicated.
- The learning curve of a day trader
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
The music at the end of the podcast has been produced by Daniel Hoshor. If you want custom & tailor-made music for your business, make sure to check him out at www.thedannyboiexperience.com.
Price Action Trader Institute Special Offer
By entering the promo code DTT10OFF, you will get 10% off the membership for the PATI membership.
To Join the PATI Membership: https://priceactiontradersinstitute.com/register/pati-full-membership/
How To Find Kim Krompass?
About The Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave us a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- See all podcast episodes