046: Day Trading For A Living With Price Action w/ Kim Krompass
Kim Krompass: Day Trading For A Living With Price Action
In episode 46 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Kim Krompass, a Forex price action day trader and the woman behind the Price Action Traders Institute. She is the very first woman to be featured on the podcast.
During this interview, Kim shared a lot about her view on day trading vs. longer term trading. She also mentioned several times the importance of keeping things simple, a concept I totally agree with.Click To Tweet
Question & Cheat Sheet – Kim Krompass
- How Chris got introduced to Forex trading
- How Kim turned her trading around and started seeing results
- The important is to focus on behaviors you understand and make sure that they fit your criteria.
- Why she prefers day trading
- The goal is not to copy other people. That won’t make you successful.
- How much time Kim spends trading
- The importance of a planning process
- Kim plans her trade every morning starting at 6:00am PDT.
- The benefits of day trading and the challenges to overcome
- What simplicity means for Kim in trading
- The lifestyle Kim gets out of day trading
- The #1 mistake Kim’s students make
- It’s about unnecessarily making things complicated.
- The learning curve of a day trader
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
The music at the end of the podcast has been produced by Daniel Hoshor. If you want custom & tailor-made music for your business, make sure to check him out at http://www.thedannyboiexperience.com.