054: Work Harder On Your Mindset Than You Do On Your Strategy – Chris Capre
Chris Capre: Work Harder On Your Mindset Than You Do On Your Strategy
In episode 54 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Chris Capre, a Buddist, trader (Forex & Futures), and philanthropist. He’s the man behind 2ndSkiesForex.
I personally consider Chris as a leader in the trading industry. What’s more, he created a useful framework that any trader can follow to see results in trading.
Chris was fortunate to experience great success very early in his trading career, but eventually realized he hadn’t done things intelligently. One day during the London session, he lost $15,000. That was an important changing moment for him.
During his interview, Chris and I discussed some of the pillars to successful trading. Overall, your success comes down to how you handle the Technical, Mindset, and Money Management aspects of trading.
Question & Cheat Sheet – Chris Capre
- Why Chris trades the Asian session & how he does it
- How he was able to succeed quickly in trading and lost $15,000 in a single day!
- The 3 aspects trader must master for success
- The pyramid with Technical, Mindset, and Risk Management.
- How going against the majority of traders can make you successful
- How to develop the mindset to trade a bigger trading account
- That’s where neurolasticity & loss aversion come into play.
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Special Offer For The Listeners
Get 15% Off Chris’ Advanced Price Action Course Course: click on this link and enter coupon code “EC15OFF” at checkout.