064: Trading Strategies For Trending Markets – Part 3
Trading Strategies For Trending Markets – Part 3
Trading Strategies For Trending Markets
In episode 64 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I decided to discuss a very popular topic: defining a trading strategy. I recorded a 3-part Guide To Forex Trading Strategies so we can set you up with a plan as soon as possible.
I've seen a lot of traders trading with absolutely no plan expecting they would succeed, so I want to make sure I address this topic.
In fact, you've probably already heard the saying “trading is simple but not easy”, right? Well, it is when you have a plan and a strategy to execute on.
I agree that executing on that plan will be the hardest part, but we have to cover things step-by-step here.
In Part 3 of the Guide To Forex Trading Strategies, I'm explaining how to trade in a trending market. That can be a highly profitable type of trading, especially due to the fact that trends are usually strong in the Forex market.
What's Covered In This Episode?
- How to identify a trend
- What areas you can consider trading in a trend
- The indicators that can help you trade pullbacks/retracements
- What to expect in trend trading
- Keys to make any trading strategy more profitable
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
- One book to read: Stan Weinstein's Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets
- Another book: Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional
- My lesson: The Exclusive Lesson: Understanding The Market
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free Facebook group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy