065: How To Turn $12,000 into $2,000,000 & Perform Like A Trader – Timothy Sykes
Timothy Sykes: How To Turn $12,000 into $2,000,000 & Perform Like A Trader
In episode 65 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Timothy Sykes, a stocks trader, world traveler and teacher. He has made a massive impact and contribution to the trading education worldwide by having thought over 6,000 students to trade penny stocks. Timothy has been one of the traders I looked up to as I opened my first trading account.
His opening quote hit me. According to Timothy, we make things way more complicated than they are and we spend a lot of valuable time caring about unnecessary details. Like me, however, Timothy is of the opinion that there are no get-rich-scheme. He attributes hard work & dedication to his success in penny stocks trading.
What is fascinating with Timothy is that he records a video for his students almost daily (even while traveling). Upon recording this interview, Timothy just got back from the Amalfi coast, one of the places he frequently travels to. There’s something to be mentioned about the great lifestyle and freedom Timothy has been able to build from trading.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How Timothy went from $12,000 to $100,000 to then $2,000,000.
- How any trader can trade and travel fairly easily!
- How Timothy detects the right stocks and trades them.
- The REAL reason why Timothy posts about his lifestyle (cars, trips, money, etc.).
- How to push yourself to grow as a trader.
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
- Article: “Timothy Sykes is full of bullship” is the article one of Timothy Sykes’ students wrote prior to following Timothy’s program.