066: Precise Ways To Improve Your Trading Skills – Georges Papasov
Georges Papasov: Precise Ways To Improve Your Trading Skills
In episode 66 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Georges Papasov, a trader from Bulgaria
George Papazov started trading in his teenage years, fueled by his father’s inspiration and propelled by the desire to achieve his wildest dreams. As a teenager he designed and implemented a foreign exchange strategy which generated over 50% annualized returns, beating the Barclay’s Currency Trader Index for 5 consecutive years.
After finishing his degree in financial planning, George worked as a trader in one of the top six banks in Canada for over 5 years. He gained invaluable experience and insights into market psychology, trading technology, order flow management and was then hired to train thousands of financial advisers on investment strategies.
Then, he started the TRADEPRO Academy, a place where Georges aspires to educate and empower individuals to become successful traders.
“You want to succeed in trading? Stay at it!” – Georges Papasov (Click To Tweet)
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How Georges transitioned between markets to find his way
- How to develop patience as a trader
- How to prevent yourself from chasing trades
- How Georges tracks his trades
- One simple question you can ask yourself to stay out of bad trades
- The skills you need to develop as soon as possible to move forward
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy