072: Holiday Special with A Multiple Market Trader – Chris Claflin
Chris Claflin: Multiple Market Trader
Episode 72 of the Desire To Trade Podcast is part of the Holiday special, during which I’m bringing back guests I’ve had previously on the podcast. I selected guests that had made an impact on me throughout the year.
In this episode, I interview Chris Claflin, a multiple market trader, who is currently involved in futures and Forex.
Chris started being more involved in the Forex market during the past few months. That makes him a multiple market trader.
Throughout this interview, he shared his 5 keys to successful trading. Those apply in any market. In addition, we discussed some of the techniques Chris uses to trade on more than 1 market. The goal is to make trading multiple markets not too confusing.
Patience is also a topic we dive onto as many traders I talk with are finding it difficult to remain patient and accept that successful trading takes time & effort.
Share This!When you see the market as risk, reward, and money, it gets much less confusing. Click To Tweet
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- Why Chris started to trade currencies.
- Specific trading routines that give results.
- Chris’ 5 key for successful trading & how traders fail at not following them.
- How being patient can help you.
- Managing your risk in trading (the proper way).
- Chris’ challenge to make $1M before 30 and the reasoning behind it.
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy