211: How To Trade The Daily Chart In Forex (from a pro trader!) @thelazytrader
How To Trade The Daily Chart In Forex (from a pro trader!)
In episode 208 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down for a 2nd time with Rob Colville (aka The Lazy Trader) to discuss how he is trading daily charts in the Forex market.
Rob trades exclusively on the daily and weekly time frames. His goal is to have the life he desires first.
Are you ready for it?
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- Who is Rob Colville and what he does [01:00]
- The importance of using higher timeframe charts for freedom [02:09]
- What are the steps to start trading the higher timeframes [04:08]
- How can someone trading the weekly chart be more profitable than someone trading intraday [06:28]
- How to handle the small number of trades that one takes with a weekly timeframe trading [11:10]
- Why Rob would use the same strategies on the higher and lower timeframes [13:27]
- Sponsor: Soft4FX (manual backtesting software for MT4) [16:38]
- How Rob uses scaling into trades to for increased profits [17:48]
- What type of patterns Rob trades [19:29]
- Moving you SL vs scaling out of a trade [21:20]
- How to use your “free” time obtained from trading the weekly charts [22:54]
- Why Rob doesn’t trade penny stocks [25:16]
- How to more easily understand major Support/Resistance areas in charts [27:24]
- What are Robs’s students biggest mistakes while developing (being too lazy) [31:22]
- How Rob and Etienne keep consistency in trading while traveling [32:29]
- Where can you find Rob [36:55]
- Joint webinar announcement (sign up here!) [37:26]
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended broker: AxiTrader (use our link to get a special bonus)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Rob Colville?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!