DTTP 044: An Athlete Turned Into A Professional Forex Trader w/ Chris Lori
Chris Lori: An Athlete Turned Into A Professional Forex Trader
I find it fascinating sometimes how traders vary in their backgrounds. Some had a regular job or came straight out of school. Others had nothing.
But, how about an athlete who re-oriented his career to trade as a professional Forex trader?
In episode 44 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Chris Lori, a former athlete who trained himself to become a professional Forex trader. Chris Lori can be found at www.chrislori.com.
Over the course of this interview, Chris shared about his trading methodology, which consists of benefiting from decreases in volatility and periods of consolidations. We discussed the process of developing yourself as a trader while watching the charts. The one thing you should get from this interview is the crucial importance of having a development plan.Focus on a development plan if you want to succeed as a trader - @chrislorifx Click To Tweet
Question & Cheat Sheet – Chris Lori
- How Chris got introduced to Forex trading
- The power of price action and understanding price behaviors
- The important is to focus on behaviors you understand and make sure that they fit your criteria.
- Trading plans are good, development plans are better!
- The goal is not to copy other people. That won't make you successful.
- How to create your development plan (VERY powerful)
- What you can do to improve instantaneously by yourself
- It consists of watching the charts. You'll brain will develop itself that way. Make sure you do it properly (don't just sit and watch passively). Stay objective!
- How to control your emotional state
- The #1 advice Chris has to offer aspiring traders
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
The music at the end of the podcast has been produced by Daniel Hoshor. If you want custom & tailor-made music for your business, make sure to check him out at www.thedannyboiexperience.com.