DTTP 011: The Fascinating World of Automated Trading – Kirill Eremenko
Episode 11 – Desire To Trade Podcast
Kirill Eremenko is a data scientist and Forex systems expert. In very simple terms, he uses data from the Forex market to create automated trading systems. Although the process of creating automated trading systems (also called Expert Advisors) is complex, Kirill explains it very simply in Episode 11 of the Desire To Trade Podcast.
Interestingly, Kirill started trading manually and still does it from time to time. However, his passion for data science made him create automated systems that run almost 24/7 and generate great profit.
In his opinion, almost anyone can find information to create an automated system. Moreover, systems can be used in trading for almost anything.
While trading systems reduce the room for human errors, they are also slightly limited.
As tedious as the process of creating a system may seem, Kirill transform this into much simple action steps trough several courses he created for Udemy.
Discount For The Listeners
So many things were covered in the podcast including:
- How Kirill Started Trading
- How Kirill went from $1,000 to $15,000
- How he lost $10,000 overnight
- Why the brain is the most powerful computer
- What steps are necessary to create a great automated system
- The myth of being good at programming
- Kirill’s favorite books
- Action steps to start
- And much more…
- Theory of Chaos by Bill Williams
- Cycle Analytics for Traders by John F. Ehlers (complicated!)
- Schwager on Futures: Technical Analysis by Jack D. Schwager
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Feriss
How To Find Kirill (ForexBoat)
- Kirill’s website: ForexBoat
- Udemy course – 90% discount (affiliate link)
- Social Media: