081: Making Trading Forex For A Living A Reality – Julian Lim
Julian Lim: Making Trading Forex For A Living A Reality
In episode 81 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Julian Lim, a Forex trader based in Singapore who’s putting in the work and progressively making the jump toward scaling his full-time trading activities (i.e. trading Forex for a living).
Julian started his trading journey in stocks about 5 years ago, and although it wasn’t necessarily easy, he managed to stand out by pursuing his passion for trading in the Forex market.
I asked Julian for an interview after reading his notes in regards to trading for a living in a Facebook group. Julian Lim, with his down-to-earth attitude, accepted to record an interview on what he experienced while making the progressive jump to trading Forex for a living.
Share This!Money in trading is made by sitting and waiting - Julian Lim Click To Tweet Money management is key. Don't lose it all at once! - Julian Lim Click To Tweet
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How Julian started to trade stocks.
- Why Julian was able to double his account 3 times, but couldn’t keep the money.
- The role your friends and family play in your full-time trading.
- Why you don’t need a huge account in order to achieve trading Forex for a living
- Some tips on cutting your expenses to ensure you make it in trading Forex for a living.
- How to destroy the need for confirmation from others.
- How to get back on track when things don’t go well.
- Many other principles to help you understand trading for a living.
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Resources Mentioned In The Interview
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy