089: The 3 Pillars of Your Success in Trading (@MPX_Trader)
The 3 Pillars of Your Success in Trading – Show Notes
In episode 89 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Mandi Pour Rafsendjani, a trader & coach that was recommended to me by a listener of the podcast to discuss her 3 pillars of your success in trading.
Mandi shared some really important insights on what she considers to be the pillars of your success in trading. She has already helped and coached a lot of traders by showing them why they act a certain way and how to evolve to the next level of trading.
What amazes me the most is how Mandi simplifies the things that make traders successful into a 3-part framework, which she detailed during the interview.
More About Mandi Pour Rafsendjani
Mandi Pour Rafsendjani has been an active trader in the financial markets for over 15 years, trading a variety of instruments such as Equities, Futures and CFD’s (SNP500, Dow Jones Emini, XJO, DAX, Commodities, and Forex).
Today she is not only an active trader specializing in the German DAX and Forex, she is also a highly trained coach helping traders worldwide on the subjects of Trading Performance, Strategy Improvement, Increasing Profits, releasing Blockages around Money and Self-Sabotaging Behaviour, applying cutting-edge tools from Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Meta Dynamics ™, Neuro-Science and Behavioural Finance blending in elements from Buddhism, Mindfulness, and Yogic Principles.
Share This! Top Quotes From This InterviewEvery successful trader has a dark past and every losing trader has a bright future. - @MPX_Trader Click To Tweet
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- What a trading strategy should be composed of.
- How to really trade for your personality.
- What the 3 pillars of your success in trading are.
- Mindset, Behavioral finance, Performance.
- How to work on each pillar of success.
- How to focus on the process.
- The importance of not getting down on yourself for the lack of success.
- How you do one thing is the way you do everything.
- And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Book: Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Book: Thinking Fast & Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- DISC Profile from Tony Robbins (free test)
- Author: Steve Ward (I personally recommend TraderMind)
- Trade Journal Questions (the file Mandi uses when she trades)
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Find Mani Pour Rafsendjani?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!