090: Strong Systematic Trading Strategies – David Bergstrom
Strong Systematic Trading Strategies – Show Notes
In episode 90 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview David Bergstrom, a trader and a pro when it comes to creating strong systematic trading strategies and testing them. He is a trader with years of experience and has most recently invested a lot of time in software development.
David has been developing a software that helps traders test trading strategies in a matter of a few hours, so I was curious about the process he undertakes to truly validate an edge in the market.
Trading over 100 systematic trading strategies at this point, David also has a solid process he goes through wen it comes to deciding what exactly to trade. That is a great lesson for any trader.
Share This! Top Quotes From This Interview
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- The jump from manual to automated trading
- How David tests everything he trades
- How to trade over 100 trading strategies on multiple markets
- The lessons David got from Wall Street
- The importance of having different types of systematic trading strategies
- The type of trading strategies that work well with algorithmic trading
- How you do one thing is the way you do everything.
- And much more!
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Find David Bergstrom?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!