095: A Forex Trader’s Knowledge On Trading Other People’s Money – Rauan Khassan | Trader Interview
Trading Other People's Money – Show Notes
In episode 95 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Rauan Khassan, a hard-working Forex trader who has been involved in the market since 2011. Rauan has been through the various steps of successful Forex trading, and has been able to get to a level where he is trading other people's money.
In September 2015, Rauan joined TradingView, a leading social trading network that unites more than 1,500,000 traders online, where he oversees regional versions development.
In this interview, we tackle the Rauan's role at TradingView. He has seen first-hand how strong the gap is between being a great analyst and a great trader. His perspective on the currency market and trading other people's money make Rauan an excellent guest to go through how he was able to step into managing money.
If you have a full-time job, this is an episode you don't want to miss!
Rauan explains how he is personally involved in day trading while working at TradingView. He goes in-depth on the topic of reaching our personal trading targets month by month. He shares how he manages to trade both a conservative and aggressive trading strategy. That is a sure way to help you reach your trading goals faster.
Share This! Top Quotes From This InterviewBeing a good analyst helps you become a good trader, but being a good analyst does not guarantee you'll be a good trader. Click To Tweet Publishing your trading ideas is a good way of the self-organization. - Rauan Khassan Click To Tweet Don’t underestimate the importance of consistent trading. Click To Tweet
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- One big change that Rauan made in his trading to feel better
- How Rauan started to trade for other people
- Why successful Forex trading is about giving up or accepting the returns
- Why it's crucial for a Forex trader to have multiple accounts
- How to use Darwinex & how it works to manage money as you trade
- How to create an aggressive and conservative trading strategy for yourself
- The CRUCIAL difference between being a great analyst and a trader
- How to use the risk/reward ratio for best results in Forex trading
- And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Interview
- Trading View: this is the must-use Forex charting website I use on a daily basis.
- Darwinex: website discussed in the interview for trading other people's money.
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Find Rauan Khassan?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!