096: Trading While Traveling & Professional Futures Trading Tips – George Papasov
This is a 2-part special edition of the Desire To Trade Podcast on trading while traveling.
Trading While Traveling & Futures Tips – Show Notes
In episode 96 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down for an interview series with George Papasov, a professional futures trader who spent a considerable amount of time trading while traveling these past months.
I recorded with George a two-part interview. In the first part (this podcast episode), I interview George and ask him his best tip for traders who look to trade and travel. However, we also touch on topics that you guys asked me to cover in the Facebook group. Those include trading routines, strategies used, advice for struggling traders, and much more!
If you haven't listened to the first interview I did with George, I recommend you take a look first at episode 066. This covers George's background as well as what he did to get to the level of trading futures professionally.
“I've never lost a trade I haven't taken.” – George Papasov
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- What is George's background and how he got to trade profitably
- How George built his mobile trading desk
- A professional futures trader's advice on day trading while traveling
- The trading strategy George uses on a daily basis
- How/when to change the position size for a strategy that underperforms
- The pre-trading routines recommended for day traders
- The post-trading routines recommended for day traders
- What you need to know before jumping into the futures market
- How to use correlations in the futures market
- The best advice if you are STILL losing money trading
- And much more!
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Find George Papasov?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!