This is a special edition of the Desire To Trade Podcast.
Trade Forex And Travel As You Wish – Show Notes
In episode 97 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I get interviewed by George Papasov and share my experience on how I got to trade Forex and travel.
I recorded with George a two-part interview. In the second part (this podcast episode), I get interviewed. George asks for my best tips for traders who look to trade Forex and travel.
If you haven't listened to the first part in which I interview George, check it out here.
I’d love if you can take a few seconds to leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Let me know honestly what you think of the podcast because the only way I can improve is through your reviews.Share This!
“I spend more time waiting than trading” – Etienne Crete
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How & why I got started in Forex trading.
- The results of my first trip and what I changed for my 2nd trip.
- My #1 advice for traders who want to travel.
- What happens when you get back home after a trip where you trade Forex and travel.
- My trading and traveling routine & strategy
- How I set my stop loss with percentages and why that's essential for my success.
- How you need to see this business today if you want to trade Forex and travel while you trade for other people.
- And much more!
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- One-Page Trading Plan Template: my 1-page template that simplifies your trading and is proven to keep you focused!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!