$2,000 Days As A Stocks Day Trader After Getting Fired – Show Notes
In episode 115 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Andrew Aziz, a stocks day trader based in Vancouver, Canada.
Andrew is the author of the amazing book How To Day Trade For A Living.
This is probably one of my favorite story shared on the podcast so far. After all, Andrew got very serious about day trading after getting fired from his job as a research scientist.
I’d love if you can take a few seconds to leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Let me know honestly what you think of the podcast because the only way I can improve is through your reviews.
Covered In This Episode…
“Every day I wake up at 4:30 a.m. but it doesn't bother me. It's my passion.”- Andrew Aziz
- Andrew Aziz's favorite quote about passion 2:10
- The daily routine of a stocks day trader on the West Coast 3:30
- How Andrew reacted to receiving an employment termination letter 6:30
- The learning process Andrew went through 8:44
- The #1 thing Andrew had to learn to succeed in day trading 10:26
- The reason why Andrew jumped into day trading 12:25
- The step-by-step guide for those wanting to day trade 14:45
- Andrew's top trading strategy: he guides us through a recent trade 17:55
- How Andrew manages to day trade only 1hr/day 20:35
- How traders can use video journals for their trading 22:55
- Daily habits most traders tend to overlook 25:00
- What Andrew does when he doesn't feel in the right state to trade 28:30
- Powerful advice applicable to any trader 29:42
- Listener's question: the best timeframe for day trading 30:20
- What your job is as a stocks day trader & common mistakes 32:05
- Andrew Aziz's daily trade review videos
- Book: How To Day Trade For A Living (recommended!)
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Find Andrew Aziz?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!