The Life Of A Full-Time Forex Swing Trader – Show Notes
In episode 121 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Hardianto Sunoto, a Forex trader from Jakarta (Indonesia). He came on the podcast to share about his life as a full-time Forex swing trader, his style of trading, and the techniques he uses to manage your trades successfully.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- What’s going on in Hardianto’s life 1:46
- How Hardianto got involved in trading 2:05
- Using Elliott Waves to swing trade Forex & the learning process 3:36
- What Hardianto does on daily basis 5:40
- What separates Hardianto Sunoto from other swing traders 7:15
- How Hardianto validated his trading methodology 8:20
- Hardianto Sunoto’s thoughts on jumping to live trading right away 9:22
- Top habits to apply consistently as a Forex trader 10:46
- The power of looking at the charts frequently 12:12
- How to get back on track when trading goes bad 13:04
- Why Hardianto started a Forex copier service 14:35
- The type returns Hardianto gets in trading & having proper expectations 17:15
- What you need to start a Forex trade copier service 19:12
- How to manage your trades successfully (2 techniques) 20:15
More About Hardianto Sunoto
Hardi is based in Indonesia and is happily married with 2 beautiful children. He graduated with a bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering. He started trading the stock market in 2009 after subprime mortgage crisis.
In 2011, he was introduced to the forex market and immediately fell in love with it. He is currently a full-time trader and has been trading profitably for the last 5 years. His analysis of the market is technical, with Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci, and Classical Chart Patterns as his favorite tools.
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Find Hardianto Sunoto?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!