How To Become Your Own Forex Trading Hero – Show Notes
In episode 127 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I am sitting down with psychology coach Mandi Pour Rafsendjani to discuss how you can create your own Forex trading hero journey.
It starts right now!
While we like to see movies in which the main character goes through a crisis, it's much harder to accept going through that journey in real life.
Fortunately for us, Mandi shared a typical trading hero journey that you can apply in Forex trading. You'll probably be able to spot where you are in this journey.
And knowing this will allow you to move to the next step, where you're likely to see some breakthroughs.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- How the hero journey appears in trading (step-by-step) 7:00
- How to use “games” to push yourself to act right in trading 11:00
- The difference between successful & unsuccessful people 11:20
- Why affirmations alone don’t work & what to do instead 15:20 The feeling of success in trading & what it’s like 17:15
- How to know what to work on in your hero journey 18:30
- The myth of “discipline is required for success” 24:00
- Why people bitch about “educators” and “coaches” 26:15
- Why acting according to your values is key 28:00
- How many currency pairs you should trade 31:03
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- Desire To TRADE Academy (premium training & mastermind)
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!