131: How To Make A Living With Forex Trading (@J_Graystone)
How To Make A Living With Forex Trading – Show Notes
In episode 131 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I bring back London session Forex day trader Jason Graystone to discuss how to make a living with Forex trading.
During his previous interview on the podcast, Jason mentioned the idea of “selling out” as a major reason for his success in trading.
In this interview, we go a little more in-depth concerning what Jason had to do in order to make a living with Forex trading.
More About Jason Graystone
Topics Covered In This Episode
- How Jason Graystone achieved his goals by “selling out” 5:05
- A powerful shift of mindset 7:25
- How & why to trade the London session 8:52
- The timeframes Jason uses for day & swing trading 11:30
- What Jason does when he misses a trade 13:08
- How long it took Jason to become a profitable trader 15:28
- What would Jason do differently in his trading journey 17:34
- How to deal with stress & stay calm when going all-in on trading 18:25
- A nice advantage of trading for a living & building a business 20:50
- The biggest psychological shift in Jason's trading 22:25
- A psychology thing people do wrong (uncommon) 24:56
- How & when Jason reviews his strategies/trades 27:05
- How do you become a “certified Forex trader” 29:15
- How to create a good strategy & playbook 32:15
- Jason's favorite patterns & strategy 33:25
- Jason Graystone's trading environment essentials 34:25
- Why Jason has a BIG whiteboard in his trading room 35:40
- Jason's thoughts on Bitcoin (very interesting for the future) 37:00
- How to use price action to take a trade 39:27
- All about the Tier One Trading platform (Jason's new venture) 40:15
- The impact of teaching on your own trading performance 43:20
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Jason Graystone?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!