142: Price Action And Crypto Trading For A Living (@cryptos4noobs)
Price Action And Crypto Trading For A Living
In episode 142 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview full-time price action trader Nick Bencino in London. I met up with him specifically to discuss more in-depth the topic of crypto trading.
Being a Forex trader first, Nick started to apply his price action knowledge into the cryptocurrency trading world and is currently developing price action strategies mainly for Bitcoin.
Previous Interview with Nick Bencino: Trading Price Action With Support And Resistance
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Nick Bencino’s trading style & entry into crypto trading [2:30]
- How Nick adapted his trading style to cryptocurrencies [5:54]
- How Nick developed his crypto trading strategy & picked timeframes to trade [8:20]
- Which cryptocurrencies are worth trading (due to correlations) [11:54]
- The technicalities of crypto trading (platform, broker, etc.)[14:18]
- Should you look at trading Bitcoin both ways? [18:05]
- How Nick Bencino analyzes candlesticks in the market [19:40]
- How Nick manages risk in crypto trading [25:50]
- The usefulness of a checklist in Forex & crypto trading [28:35]
- Is looking at volume useful for the Forex and crypto markets [30:12]
- The management of losing streaks (great advice) [32:22]
- The role of patience and how to develop it [38:22]
- The average monthly return of Forex and crypto trading [44:15]
- The best way to learn to trade successfully [47:19]
- A day in the life of Nick Bencino & his exact trading times [50:40]
- Nick’s controversial opinion on trading signals [53:15]
- The principle of adding to your trades as they go in your favor [54:10]
- How Nick adjusts his support and resistance areas [57:45]
- And much more!
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Nick Bencino?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!