Order Flow Forex Trading & Price Action
In episode 143 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview pro trader Chris Capre from the U.S. He is also the founder of 2ndSkiesForex and a soon-to-be new trading venture. Chris has a very interesting trading style. He is in what we could call order flow Forex trading.
This podcast episode is a follow-up to episode 54. Listen to my first interview with Chris: Work Harder On Your Mindset Than You Do On Your Strategy
In this new episode, Chris and I went a little bit more in detail into his professional Forex trading methods and most specifically how he uses order flow in Forex trading. He also shows his approaches and methods through charts/graphs in this episode.
I strongly recommend you watch the video version in order to see the charts.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who Chris is, what he does, and background on his trading
- Chris' trading style & order flow Forex trading
- How to read and understand order flow
- What Chris looks at in the model
- The challenges and not getting overwhelmed with the data
- The best way to look at the chart
- Bullish and bearish candlestick patterns
- The timeframe to consider
- How Chris uses or integrates news and fundamental data or sentiment into price action
- Chris' goals for profit per month and how he measures it
- How Chris Capre sets targets and risk parameters
- How Chris uses indicators (vs. order flow Forex trading)
- Ichimoku Cloud and the ways to trade it
- What's in Chis Capre's Advanced Price Action Course
- Chris' techniques for withdrawals in your account and equity management
- Chris' advice for people
- Chris Capre's Advanced Price Action Course (Use promo code EC15OFF to get 15% off the course.)
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Chris Capre?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!