Stocks Trader Routines & Strategies To Get Wealthy
In episode 148 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Jerremy Newsome, CEO and co-founder of RealLifeTrading, based in the US. We discuss stocks trader routines that produce results & more!
I interviewed him a few episodes back (Episode 113), but today we go more in-detail regarding what he trades, the strategies and also the routine he follows on a daily basis.
In this podcast, one topic we touch on, which I think we never talked about before, is what does it takes to become wealthy from trading. This is major because you cannot just trade day to day and become a wealthy trader. The definition of being wealthy, as Jeremy says, is “being able to make money while you sleep” — and that won’t happen with trading alone.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who Jerremy Newsome is and what he does
- What are Jerremy’s routines, things he does on a daily basis, things that make him a better trader and the strategies behind them
- Why Jerremy looks at volume and what he wants to see
- How he looks at a daily/weekly charts and his stocks trader routines
- Why Jerremy sells on a bullish volume
- How Jerremy profits on the different scenarios
- Building wealth and investing part of it to trade
- How Jerremy manages when he travels to a different place
- How Jerremy works when he’s trading
- Entering one or multiple trades at a time
- Why volume is more important for an upward breakout than downward breakdown
- Jerremy’s open house trading room at Real Life Trading
- Biggest pitfalls traders make
- Separating his long-term stuff as opposed to short-term, having different trading accounts
- Things to do to become a profitable trader if you’re just starting from scratch
- Pros and cons of focusing on the stock market in your country
- Jerremy’s advice for people trading
- And many more!
- Book: Tony Robbins’ Awaken The Giant Within
- Book: Tony Robbins’ Unleash the Power Within
- SPONSOR: Join Jerremy Newsome's trading room during the open house week for FREE!
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Jerremy Newsome?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!