155: Master Supply And Demand In Forex Trading (@PScottFx)
Master Supply And Demand In Forex Trading
In episode 155 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Paul Scott, an ex-institutional banker who primarily focuses on supply and demand in Forex trading. After working as a trader in different exchanges and having a thriving career in the trading industry, he made it his goal to teach other people how to use fundamentals.
In this podcast, he shares what a bank trader looks for and why relying solely on indicators is the wrong way to go about success in trading.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- How Paul started to trade [1:44]
- Looking charts back then and how it was very much price-driven [5:45]
- Paul’s learning curve and level of success after the first 3 months learning about trading [12:12]
- How to respond when markets are behaving differently [15:44]
- How people trade differently in different markets [18:09]
- Banks putting all things in place to help you make money [23:17]
- How Paul would recommend to people to start with supply and demand in Forex trading [28:26]
- Paul’s advice for people [42:08]
- SPONSORED: Shoot an email to Jerremy Newsome
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Paul Scott?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!