Develop A Profitable Forex Trading System
In episode 156 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Casey Stubbs, a Forex day trader, and businessman. He is one of the most knowledgeable people I know when it comes to developing a profitable Forex trading system.
Casey has been featured earlier in episode 035 of the podcast. You can watch it here.
Casey has been putting massive work into delivery systems and making his trading really systematized. He’s kind of a success story in that field.
In this podcast, Casey talks about how he’s been able to use the systems and indicators to use for his trading while building different businesses and while working on different things.
While I was getting a lot of value out that chat, I wanted to publish this so you guys do the same and hopefully, you’ll hear some advice on how to create strategies that are systematized, how to back this, how to combine business and life in trading, and all these different things.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who Casey is and what he has been doing this past month
- How Casey started to trade and what happened next..
- How he evolved from trading stocks to Forex
- Casey Stubbs' learning curve and overcoming challenges in trading
- How and why Casey created indicators he now uses today
- Trading manually vs. with a script
- Price action and looking at major levels vs. indicators
- Casey’s process of backtesting and measuring his profitable Forex trading system's results
- The most challenging aspect of being a trader
- Discipline and taking the right trades
- What the steps and time frame are to create a profitable Forex trading system that works in the market
- What happened to Winner’s Edge Trading
- How Casey gets ideas for the ideas and strategies
- Limit of how many indicators to use
- Casey’s favorite trading platform
- Using Trading View
- What most traders do wrong when trying to create a profitable Forex trading system
- How Casey combines trading with having a family and business and doing all these things on the side
- Casey’s trading goals and profit targets
- Casey’s response to someone wanting to make $10,000 from trading
- How you can learn from people and apply them in your life
- The one thing Casey thinks people should apply and/or do
- SPONSORED: Shoot an email to Jerremy Newsome
- Forex Tester
- BOOK: Richest Man In Babylon
- BOOK: Living Forward by Michael Hyatt
- Trading Strategy Guides Power Indicator
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Casey Stubbs?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!