What You Can Learn From Millionaire Traders
In episode 161 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I am bringing back full-time day trader and psychology coach Mandi Pour Rafsendjani to discuss what we can learn from millionaire traders.
Having worked with a very large number of successful traders, Mandi has seen directly the kind of mindset, attitude, etc. high-performing traders have.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who Mandi Pour Rafsendjani is and what she exactly does
- What the millionaire traders (that Mandi look up to) do differently
- The two types of people when it comes to their thinking and feelings
- How to look at the bigger picture and the statistics
- Reflecting back on past trades, creating a checklist, going back and reviewing to compare benchmarks
- Trading by yourself and starting out with a strategy
- What it takes to “shift out” to do what needs to be done
- The self-trust and certainty that most people want to have
- How the trading names and terminologies can make it difficult to apply in the trading process
- How millionaire traders look at the market and think about their loss; and their techniques
- How millionaire traders are competitive and how they love the game and embrace challenges
- How to take losses in trading; cutting your losses early
- The main difference in traders who make money or lose money
- How thinking positive about yourself is hard; and coming back after feeling bad and losing in a trade
- How people help you out especially if you ask a good question
- Protecting your capital and your “golden goose”
- The learnings that you will have when losing money
- Being curious about different viewpoints and willing to learn from others
- What traders should tactically apply in the next week, and setting goals to become better
- And many more!
- BOOK: Mindset by Carol Dweck
How To Find Mandi Pour Rafsendjani?
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!