162: High-Performance Trading & Making It Full-Time – Louise Bedford
High-Performance Trading & Making It Full-Time
In episode 162 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I talk with best-selling author and trading mentor Louise Bedford about high-performance trading & trading full-time. After a long waiting time to interview her, she finally was able to come on the podcast.
I really love the topic we discuss in this interview; things like candlesticks, high-performance trading, how to go from part-time to full-time, and how she lived that herself. Listen to her story as it’s quite interesting and she went through a lot of ups and downs which you’ll hear about more in this episode.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who Louise Bedford is and what she does 1:06
- The reason for why bad trades happen according to Louise Bedford 7:02
- The mindset shifts and habits Louise Bedford had to implement 8:16
- How “clarity” is so important 10:10
- What Louise Bedford had to learn about candlesticks 15:21
- What should new traders look at in candlestick charts 17:46
- Building a strategy around candlesticks 21:41
- How people can test to see that they are right and they can make money with candlesticks 24:53
- How high-performance trading works 29:35
- Things people should work on first when they start to trade live in high-performance trading 33:44
- Using hypnosis and guided meditation for trading 44:58
- Results people can expect from Louise Bedford’s mentorship program 45:56
- How each plan is unique and individual for every trader 47:44
- One thing people would have to apply this week to become better traders 51:00
- BOOK: Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Steve Nison
- Louise Bedford's books
- Louise Bedford’s trading plan template
- Talking Trading Podcast
- Daryl Wilkinson’s Stress-Free Consultancy
- CD: Relaxation for Traders by Louise Bedford
- Priority Registration – Trading Game
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Louise Bedford?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!