Full-Time Day Trader Secrets and Tricks
In episode 170 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I bring another past guest of the podcast who has impacted me that made a big difference in my trading, and this time I have a chat once again with full-time trader Andrew Aziz. Andrew is a day trader based in Vancouver, Canada. He’s been trading full-time for a couple of years now. He knows what it takes to perform at your best and to keep improving yourself on a daily basis.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who Andrew Aziz is and his background
- What people should do if they want to become profitable traders
- Why waking up early to trade is not that bad
- How Andrew found his purpose in full-time day trading
- What the next steps Andrew did were after having the feeling of having to make it work
- Having coaches/mentors to become a good trader
- Getting support from family and friends
- How Andrew tried swing trading and found out it wasn’t for him
- Selecting the criteria for day trading
- Andrew’s structure for trading, when he starts and stops trading during the day
- Andrew’s maximum loss percentage that he stops trading during the day
- The tools for profit targets and stop-loss Andrew uses
- What traders should know and apply in their trading
- How Andrew manages his money
- What it takes from being a break-even trader to profitable trader
- What Andrew does when he’s trading
- Going back and looking at your stats in trading
- The markets Andrew trades in and the reason for it
- BOOK: How to Day Trade for a Living by Andrew Aziz
- BOOK: Advanced Day Trading Techniques by Andrew Aziz
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT: Use the promo code “D2TBBTLT18” to save 10% off Andrew's trading room lifetime membership!
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Andrew Aziz?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!