Full-Time Day Trader Secrets and Tricks
In episode 170 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I bring another past guest of the podcast who has impacted me that made a big difference in my trading, and this time I have a chat once again with full-time trader Andrew Aziz. Andrew is a day trader based in Vancouver, Canada. He’s been trading full-time for a couple of years now. He knows what it takes to perform at your best and to keep improving yourself on a daily basis.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who Andrew Aziz is and his background 1:30
- What people should do if they want to become profitable traders 3:24
- Why waking up early to trade is not that bad 4:54
- How Andrew found his purpose in full-time day trading 6:04
- What the next steps Andrew did were after having the feeling of having to make it work 7:58
- Having coaches/mentors to become a good trader 9:34
- Getting support from family and friends 11:25
- How Andrew tried swing trading and found out it wasn’t for him 13:47
- Selecting the criteria for day trading 14:52
- Andrew’s structure for trading, when he starts and stops trading during the day 15:38
- Andrew’s maximum loss percentage that he stops trading during the day 17:59
- The tools for profit targets and stop-loss Andrew uses 19:49
- What traders should know and apply in their trading 21:31
- How Andrew manages his money 23:54
- What it takes from being a break-even trader to profitable trader 24:55
- What Andrew does when he’s trading 27:05
- Going back and looking at your stats in trading 28:21
- The markets Andrew trades in and the reason for it 32:03
- BOOK: How to Day Trade for a Living by Andrew Aziz
- BOOK: Advanced Day Trading Techniques by Andrew Aziz
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT: Use the promo code “D2TBBTLT18” to save 10% off Andrew's trading room lifetime membership!
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Andrew Aziz?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!