171: How Traders TRADE to STAY Successful (Over the Long-Run) – Mandi Pour Rafsendjani
How Traders TRADE to STAY Successful (Over the Long-Run)
In episode 171 of the Desire To Trade Podcast and live Q&A, I sit down once again with Mandi Pour Rafsendjani to discuss how traders trade to stay successful over the long run!
Trading with your emotions can be difficult at first, but by applying the tips in this video, you'll make the process much easier. You'll find out the techniques used by very successful traders on how to deal with trading emotions.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- What’s happening in Mandi Pour Rafsendjani’s life right now and her conference discussing trading mindset and psychology 1:26
- Why some traders trade and cannot continue long-term 8:27
- What things traders need to do in order to succeed 12:48
- What it’s like getting a trading coach 15:16
- What Mandi’s 4-part framework in trading is to help you succeed (mindset, structure, implementation, feedback) 18:55
- Not seeing the gaps in trading plans that you've created 27:47
- How to start when you don’t know at all 30:49
- Why having a trading mindset is important 32:51
- Learning a trading system and training your mind to see; surrounding yourself with the right people 36:10
- Facing your demons and figuring out what is not working in your methodology 40:29
- Changing your perspectives on what is a big account 46:17
- Learning from the right people 48:15
- Enjoying trading even if it’s difficult 53:26
How To Find Mandi Pour Rafsendjani?
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!