172: Neuroscience Tips For Fast Forex Trading Success (@2ndskiesforex)
Neuroscience Tips For Fast Forex Trading Success
In episode 172 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I am sitting down with pro trader Chris Capre and Ken Medanic, an expert in neuroscience to discuss some neuroscience trading secrets and help you see success faster in Forex trading.
In this podcast, we talk about some mind-blowing stuff on neuroscience and hedge funds, trading for other people, and a new breakthrough in neuroscience that could help you become a better trader.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who Chris Capre, what he does, and where he is from [0:44]
- Why you cannot focus only on strategies, and why you need more in order to succeed [8:26]
- What Chris did before trading for other people [14:36]
- Learning things with the right traders and taking the right courses [16:57]
- How to deal with long periods of no trading [22:30]
- What the steps in changing strategies in different markets are [29:08]
- Who Ken is and his background in trading [32:24]
- Using the Neuro Trader program and how it affects success rate [38:58]
- Why it’s good to have a coach and not get rid of him/her [43:04]
- What signals Chris and Ken look for to determine if someone is not in his peak performance [44:32]
- Why you should protect your psychological and financial capital at the same time [53:11]
- What the Neuro Trader Program is about [59:54]
- Getting quantified feedback data from the program [63:25]
- What the cost and requirements when you join the Neuro Trader Program are [71:11]
- Meeting the “1% average” for the total six-month period requirement [79:50]
- Why money is the not the problem, but it’s your commitment [82:11]
- Why investing in yourself is the best investment you can always make [84:43]
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Chris Capre?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!