174: Live Forex Trading Q&A from Progreso!
Live Forex Trading Q&A from Progreso!
In episode 174 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we do a live Q&A from Progreso. We will cover the questions you have for me in this episode.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- How it is possible to minimize drawdowns [1:00]
- What the best way to transfer funds from your bank account to your Forex account is [2:53]
- How you can trade algorithms even if you’re not a programmer [4:46]
- Trading with price action, fundamentals and with systems [6:34]
- Becoming a pro without relying on price action [7:24]
- What the best strategies to start forex trading are [7:29]
- My advice for getting funding in trading [9:19]
- What your number one focus should be when starting in trading [10:48]
- If I’ll be doing something in the time zone of Australia [13:23]
- If you should have a $20k account to start trading [14:03]
- Applying “simplicity is key” in trading [15:27]
- Trading with a big stack of money over time and using a “graduation plan” [18:26]
- Getting an accountant for tax filing [20:17]
- Getting clear on what you want to do [20:48]
- Using Australian brokerage and being careful when choosing a broker [21:38]
- Why I do trading only using my account and having different goals now [23:13]
- How it can be tough trading for other people [24:17]
- How to deal with price discrepancies when using different brokers [25:29]
- How long I have been trading [26:35]
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!