174: Live Forex Trading Q&A from Progreso!
Live Forex Trading Q&A from Progreso!
In episode 174 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we do a live Q&A from Progreso. We will cover the questions you have for me in this episode.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- How it is possible to minimize drawdowns 1:00
- What the best way to transfer funds from your bank account to your Forex account is 2:53
- How you can trade algorithms even if you're not a programmer 4:46
- Trading with price action, fundamentals and with systems 6:34
- Becoming a pro without relying on price action 7:24
- What the best strategies to start forex trading are 7:29
- My advice for getting funding in trading 9:19
- What your number one focus should be when starting in trading 10:48
- If I’ll be doing something in the time zone of Australia 13:23
- If you should have a $20k account to start trading 14:03
- Applying “simplicity is key” in trading 15:27
- Trading with a big stack of money over time and using a “graduation plan” 18:26
- Getting an accountant for tax filing 20:17
- Getting clear on what you want to do 20:48
- Using Australian brokerage and being careful when choosing a broker 21:38
- Why I do trading only using my account and having different goals now 23:13
- How it can be tough trading for other people 24:17
- How to deal with price discrepancies when using different brokers 25:29
- How long I have been trading 26:35
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!