176: Continuously Developing Profitable Trading Strategies (@Fxflow)
Continuously Developing Profitable Trading Strategies
In episode 176 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview full-time trader Boris Schlossberg. We discuss his transition from manual to automated Forex trading and how Boris is continuously developing profitable trading strategies, as well as how to increase your chances of success in the Forex market.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who Boris Schlossberg is and what he does 0:40
- How Boris Schlossberg started in trading and learning its nuances 2:08
- What Boris’ advice on high volatility and big moves is 11:03
- How to prevent a “crash” 16:22
- How Boris did the shift from manual trading to algos, and the strategies he used 22:45
- What you have to do on a daily basis or the work involved as an algo trader 28:39
- How long the front trading phase is and backtesting 32:24
- How to review your algos 34:03
- Why Boris recommends learning the basics and then going to algos 36:05
- What Boris’ goals for the future as a trader are 44:42
- What Boris’ one piece of advice on how people can thrive as traders is 46:53
- And many more!
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Boris Schlossberg?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!