180: Trading Psychology – Why it´s NOT Working for You – Mandi Pour Rafsendjani
Trading Psychology – Why it´s NOT Working for You
In episode 180 of the Desire To Trade Podcast and live Q&A, I sit down once again with Mandi Pour Rafsendjani to discuss why trading psychology is not working for most traders!
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who is Mandi and what she specializes in 00:36
- Why traders “know” what they need to do but don't do it? 03:14
- Why and how your surrounding environment affects your performance 09:11
- How behavioral patterns and who listen to matter in our development 13:01
- What “taking responsibility” means for a trader 17:13
- How to reprogram our mind to think like top traders 25:22
- How to identify the root cause of our issues 29:20
- What is the first mental challenge for going to be employed to a full-time trader 32:11
- How has Mandi changed in her trading from 2002 to today 37:10
- How to deal with “overtrading” and losing trades47:29
- How should you go by on being able to reach your goals this year 57:48
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Mandi?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!