183: Successful Traders Understand Flow (@ChrisWeston_PS)
Successful Traders Understand Flow – Chris Weston – Show Notes
In episode 183 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Chris Weston. He is a Forex trader & Head of Research at Pepperstone.
I had the chance to speak with him on my recent trip to Australia at the Pepperstone offices in Melbourne.
Chris has made several appearances on television discussing the markets and is a trusted source of market commentary.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who is Chris Weston, his path and what he does ([00:42])
- How was Chris Weston's beginning as a trader ([04:53])
- How can retail traders understand “flow” ([07:49])
- How Chris Weston sees price action ([10:45])
- “Get off your trade based on the candlesticks instead of your P/L” ([16:56])
- The first thing Chris Weston looks at when entering a trade ([18:26])
- What is Chris Westons's interest in macro ([23:27])
- Why each trader should understand what works for you ([39:17])
- What does Chris Weston routine and day look like? ([42:58])
- And much more!
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy
How To Find Chris Weston?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!