Ways Traders Screw Up – Sow Notes
In episode 180 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down in-person for the first time with Mandi Pour Rafsendjani.
She discusses 5 ways traders screw up in their trading. Those are trading mistakes you want to avoid at all costs…but Mandi is good to share action steps you can easily take for each of those ways traders we've seen screw up.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who is Mandi and what she specializes in 00:54
- The first way traders mess up, beating yourself up 01:57
- The second way traders mess up, preparation 06:06
- How Mandi prepares herself properly for trading 07:22
- The third way traders mess up, putting yourself first 11:20
- The fourth way trades mess up, apply what you learn 22:05
- The fifth way traders mess up, filter what you take in 23:50
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Mandi?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!