191: Scalping Price Action For A Living (@cryptos4noobs)
Scalping Price Action For A Living
In episode 191 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview full-time price action trader Nick Bencino.
Being a Forex trader first, Nick started to apply his price action knowledge into the crypto trading world and is currently developing price action strategies mainly for Bitcoin.
Watch: video interview!
Previous Interview with Nick Bencino: How To Trade Fundamental Analysis In Forex
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who is Nick Bencino and what he does [00:58]
- Nick's trading style [03:42]
- What structures is Nick trading at the moment? [05:39]
- How to approach the changing market conditions [7:50]
- How Nick adapts his trading strategy to different timeframes [14:04]
- How to go about trading strategies not performing as in the past [19:50]
- How Nick spots the market conditions changes [21:50]
- How Nick would trade in another crash scenario [26:40]
- How Nick trades in a low volatility market [30:07]
- How important it is to learn to adapt to different market environments [34:50]
- Where you can find Nick Bencino [37:49]
- And much more!
- Article by Nick Bencino: How to trade forex low volatility
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Nick Bencino?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!