Daily Chart Trader Strategies and Indicators Deep Dive
In episode 201 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I am sitting down in-person with daily chart trader Jim Brown in Da Nang, Vietnam.
Living in Vietnam for over 2 years now, Jim has developed a methodology using technical indicators to trade roughly 60 currency pairs on a fairly high timeframe – the daily chart.
This trading methodology allows him to reduce his screen time to less than an hour a day, and thus enjoy the beautiful beaches Vietnam has to offer.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who is Jim Brown and what he does 01:24
- What has been Jim's trading progression 01:50
- What is Jim's thought process of adding or testing new indicators 3:44
- Jim's trading charts setup explanation 06:14
- How Jim hedges his trades to manage risk 11:44
- How long does Jim take to check his 26 pairs for trading 28:22
- How can you get the indicators that Jim uses to trade? 30:59
- And much more…
- Backtesting Software: Forex Tester 3
- Backtesting Expert Advisor for MT4: SoftFx Simulator
- Grab Jim Brown's books w/ free indicators
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Jim Brown?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!