202: From Electrical Degree To Trading While Traveling (@moneyballaustin)
From Electrical Degree To Trading While Traveling
In episode 202 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Austin Semeniuk, a Forex trader whom I met in Da Nang, Vietnam. He is currently traveling while making an income from his trading.
Are you ready for it?
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Who is Austin Semeniuk and how he got into trading [00:28]
- How Austin went from newbie to profitable 01: 38
- Austin's opinion on free forums and chat rooms [03:06]
- What are the steps that Austin took to develop as a trader [06:12]
- You need patience to develop your strategy [07:29]
- How does Austin trading style looks like now [09:29]
- The value of a mentor in your trading career [11:07]
- How was Austin's transition from learning to trading full-time [12:54]
- How to become a top performer [15:20]
- The importance of keeping a journal [17:10]
- The challenges of going from a full-time trader to traveling trader [17:53]
- How to find Austin [21:15]
- How Austin got capital to trade for a living [23:06]
- Austin's risk management and mindset secret [25:10]
- What are the plans and goals Austin has for the future [26:56]
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy