204: Technical Trader Who Started A Massive Prop Firm (@LepusTrading)
Technical Trader Who Started A Massive Prop Firm
In episode 203 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview trader & prop firm founder Richard Jackson.
Richard started trading like most traders and he was able to develop his trading into 2 successful business. One fo them is a large alternative investments company while the other one is a massive trading prop firm that gives traders the oportunity to prove themselves and get capital allocations of up to 15 million.
Are you ready for it?
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Trade what you see, not what you think 00:44
- How did Richard start to trade 01:25
- How tough was Richard's learning curve 03:13
- Why youtube, articles and books didn't work for Richard 04:51
- How important are losses for a developing trader 07:16
- How Richard makes sure he doesn't take trades he shouldn't take 09:04
- How to understand what other traders see in the markets 10:44
- What is Richar's trading style 11:52
- What Richard looks in the market for a trade (step by step process) 13:10
- How Richard uses indicators and technical tools for trading 16:22
- How should new traders go about learning to trade 18:20
- Richard's 2 businesses (prop firm and money management) 19:28
- How to find a good trader 21:53
- Why traders give up 22:57
- Why Richard never gave up 24:03
- Richard's top advice for traders looking for a mentor 24:48
- How can you find Richard 28:42
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy