208: Full-Time Forex Trader Q&A (@desiretotrade & @alexter6277)
Full-Time Forex Trader Q&A
In episode 208 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we decided to take a closer look at and answer your questions about full-time Forex trading.
I am joined once again by Alejandro Perez. He is a student of the Desire To Trade Academy who’s now helping in my mission at Desire To Trade.
A typical mistake for a new trader when trying to become a full-time trader is to look for new information everywhere. Instead of following 10 different coaches, pick 1 that’s congruent with your vision and then go all in!
That’s how you’ll become a full-time Forex trader!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- What does a perfect trade mean and should you trade only “perfect” setups? [01:33]
- Is your trading system irrelevant? and can good money management make any system profitable? [03:52]
- Do we trade systematic or discretionary systems? [09:03]
- Should you trade and master 1 instrument or trade a group of instruments? [11:48]
- Should one start live trading with day trading or swing trading? [15:13]
- How to deal with “large bank manipulation”? [20:27]
- How much capital do you need to trade for a living? [27:51]
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
- MUST-HAVE: Soft4FX (manual backtesting software for MT4)
- OPTIONAL: TickDataSuite (high-quality data for algo backtest on MT4)
- Making a Living Trading Forex video series
- One-Page Trading Plan
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- DesireToTRADE Academy