215: How To Get Funded In Forex @FTMO_com
How To Get Funded In Forex
In episode 215 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Forex trader and co-founder of FTMO Otakar Suffner.
Here is a short intro by Otakar:
“My name is Otakar Suffner. I am the co-founder of a young and ambitious company, which searches and financially supports trading talent in financial markets. Before starting the Project FTMO, I myself have traded full-time for about three years until I decided to fully commit to FTMO. Besides working, I love to spend time with my family and friends.”
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Who is Otakar and what's the story behind FTMO 01:25
- How they got the idea of starting a prop firm 02:53
- What Otakar trades and does in his daily analysis 04:53
- What makes FTMO the best online prop firm to apply for 09:25
- What is the process a trader needs to do to get funded by FTMO 12:40
- Where you can check the stories of some FTMO funded traders 15:09
- FTMO funded traders profit split 16:45
- Where does the money FTMO gives traders come frim 17:28
- Otakar advise for traders interested in getting funded 18:56
- What is the thing that most people complain about 21:14
- What people love the most of FTMO 22:13
- Where to find Otakar 22:58
- FTMO goal for the future 23:21
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
- Earn up to 100K USD in Trading Capital by taking the FTMO challenge. (Use our link to get a 5% discount)
- FTMO Blog
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to find Otakar Suffner!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!