Special 200+ Interviews Of Highly Successful Traders
In episode 216 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Michael Toma to look back to the 200+ podcasts and 500 trading Vlogs that I made in these past years since starting DesireToRADE.
We look at some of the best interviews as well as my journey developing the podcast and my own as a trader.
Big thanks to all of you for listening to the podcast and watching the Vlogs, without all of you this would not be possible.
Now let's get right into this special episode!!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
Welcome to the 500th Vlog and 200+ trader interviews at Desire To Trade 00:18
Did you ever expect to get to 500 vlogs and 200+ trader interviews? 00:56
Some of the interviews that Etienne really wanted and worked hard to get into the podcast 02:37
The value of listening to a variety of themes 03:19
On how to manage making vlogs, trading, and interviews on over 28 countries 04:51
How the vlogs are made (all the work and time that comes into each video) 6:15
Etienne's self thaught progress for making and editing the vlogs 07:52
Michael Toma's top 5 traders from the podcast 08:40
How Etienne's trading evolved thanks to the Desire To Trade Podcast 15:11
- What are Etienne's plans for the future 16:10
- What is Etienne most proud of from the journey of making the Desire To Trade podcast 19:40
- The importance of meeting other traders to improve 20:24
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
- Top Interviews from the DTT Podcast:
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!