Full-Time Traders With Uncommon Yet Powerful Advice!
In episode 217 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, Etienne is joined by two other full-time traders and good friends.
Michael Toma and Alejandro Perez are part of the Desire To Trade Team.
They help students crush their trading goals inside the Desire To Trade Academy. They are both experts in their field!
Michael is a pro at risk management while Alejandro knows a lot about algorithmic trading.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Who is Alejandro and what is his background 00:46à
- Who is Michael Toma and what is his background 01:56
- Mike's top piece of advice for developing traders 03:07
- Alejandro's top advice for developing traders 04:11
- Etienne's top advice for developing traders 05:02
- What are the value and use of different chart types (Renko, candlesticks, Range, Heikin-Ashi) 04:43
- Viewer question: How much should you risk per trade? 14:06
- How Alejandro develop his current trading style 16:18
- How Mike develop his current trading style 24:50
- Viewer question: ShuouldI perfect 1 strategy or expand to others? 28:45
- Viewer question: What drawdown should I expect if I want to make 1% of profits per day? 36:41
- Viewer question: How is Mike trading and working with options? 40:09
- The biggest challenge with Mike's optios trading 43:12
- Where to find the Desire To Trade Team and learn from us 44:35
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- AxiTrader (use our link to get a special bonus)
- SCM (Scandinavian Capital Markets)
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!