Grow Your Money Faster With The Power Of Compounding
In episode 219 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we cover aa very important tool you should use a trader: compounding.
Compounding is a tool that has been used by legendary investors and the richest people in the world to grow their fortunes.
In trading, there are many ways to compound your returns and grow your capital.
That's why we're focusing an entire podcast episode & video on that.
We're showing you just how much compounding can change your trading results in the long run.
And we'll also teach you how to increase your account even faster using other people's money and we will answer your questions about trading.
Do you have any questions or thoughts on this?
Feel free to reply to this email and I'll get back to you!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- What is compounding (the basics) 02:24
- Why you should use a growth plan or compounding 5:25
- Viewer questions:
- The difference between compounding and simple interest and money management 18:30
- The power of compounding 25:10
- Other methods of “compounding” in trading (grow your account exponentially) 27:09
- Etienne recaps the power of compounding in 3 points 30:05
- Viewer questions:
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
- Grow your Trading Capital
- Mentioned Videos:
Charts and Images discussed
BB R Algo Portfolio Backtest Results 18:30
BB R Algo Portfolio Compounding Backtest
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to find Alejandro Pérez!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!