The Best Price Action Trader In The World
In episode 221 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down for a 2nd time with price action trader & scalper Al Brooks.
Al is an absolute legend when it comes to price action. He wrote several books on his findings after studying and trading price action for several years.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Who is Al Brooks and what he does 00:46
- How was Al's transition to becoming a full-time trader 04:00
- What has changed for Al in the past 3 years (since the last interview) 05:56
- Is every market the same? or do they have their own “personalities”? 08:36
- New Video Series announcement with Pepperstone 09:56
- Al tells what is that attracts traders to Price Action 11:04
- How Al developed overactivity in the markets 13:17
- How do you keep working even when not getting immediate results 15:32
- Most traders are better off letting their systems work instead of micromanaging them 21:29
- What trading style Al prefers (scalping vs swing trading) 23:37
- What is the best way to learn Price Action today 26:29
- How to learn and research price action patterns to learn 30:00
- Al Brooks experience with Trading Mentors 34:25
- Even if you get a good mentor what they do has to suit your personality 41:48
- What does a day in Al's life look like as a trader 44:17
- Where can you find Al Brooks 48:02
- Al Brooks top advice for traders 48:49
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to find Al Brooks!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!