Listen to the audio episode:
Millionaire Fund Manager & Investor's Success Lessons
In episode 224 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview a highly successful fund manager and investor Marc Faber.
Marc Faber is the Editor and Publisher of the “Gloom, Boom & Doom Report”, successful multi-asset investor and hedge fund manager. Marc is not accepting new clients but he still manages large amounts of funds for clients.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Who is Marc Feber and how he got to where he is now 00:41
- Mark main investment focus 04:11
- The work you have to do when you run an independent trading business 04:46
- Why Marc started to write his own newsletter, even before he went independent 05:45
- How Marc learned to invest and trading 08:19
- What is an “attractive” chart for Marc 13:16
- Marc's thoughts on china investing 16:23
- Could countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, etc. could develop as China did in the 70's to today? 19:08
- New video in our successfully Trading Forex in 2020 Series with Pepperstone 21:07
- What are Marc's thoughts on Thailand 22:01
- Why Marc prefers investing in stocks instead of currencies 26:48
- Marc's advice for people wanting to start their own fund 30:45
- How investors choose an investment manager/ account manager 34:49
- How to present your trading to investors 37:58
- How to deal with “bad” clients 43:24
- Turning down clients when starting 46:52
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to find Mark Faber!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!