224: Millionaire Fund Manager & Investor’s Success Lessons – Marc Faber
Millionaire Fund Manager & Investor's Success Lessons
In episode 224 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview a highly successful fund manager and investor Marc Faber.
Marc Faber is the Editor and Publisher of the “Gloom, Boom & Doom Report”, successful multi-asset investor and hedge fund manager. Marc is not accepting new clients but he still manages large amounts of funds for clients.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Who is Marc Feber and how he got to where he is now [00:41]
- Mark main investment focus [04:11]
- The work you have to do when you run an independent trading business [04:46]
- Why Marc started to write his own newsletter, even before he went independent [05:45]
- How Marc learned to invest and trading [08:19]
- What is an “attractive” chart for Marc [13:16]
- Marc's thoughts on china investing [16:23]
- Could countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, etc. could develop as China did in the 70's to today? [19:08]
- New video in our successfully Trading Forex in 2020 Series with Pepperstone [21:07]
- What are Marc's thoughts on Thailand [22:01]
- Why Marc prefers investing in stocks instead of currencies [26:48]
- Marc's advice for people wanting to start their own fund [30:45]
- How investors choose an investment manager/ account manager [34:49]
- How to present your trading to investors [37:58]
- How to deal with “bad” clients [43:24]
- Turning down clients when starting [46:52]
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to find Mark Faber!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!