232: The Master Of Trading Mindset – Khaled Maziad
The Master Of Trading Mindset
In episode 232 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Khaled Maziad. He is a Civil Engineer from Sydney, Australia turned trader and coach specializing in the mindset and emotional aspects of trading. This focus on the Mindset, mental capacity, and emotional intelligence helped him achieve success in trading.
In the interview, he gives some great tips on how to improve your trading mindset and turn your trading around.
Here is a small highlight from our guest Khaled Maziad:
Trading is where I faced my dark side and went through a transformational process to the person who I would like to become.
I realized that traditional trading psychology has flaws as it only focuses on trading. I use a holistic approach based on emotional intelligence and neuroscience to help traders gain mental clarity and emotional balance.
Although researching about Psychology, Neuroscience, and Emotional Intelligence is my passion, I am not a psychologist, and I'm a professional Civil Engineer.
With this great intro done, let's get started!!!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Who is Khaled Maziad and where he comes from? [00:27]
- How was Maziad's introduction to trading [02:50]
- When did Maziad mindset shift in trading happen? [07:18]
- What is EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE and how it relates to trading [11:07]
- The importance of focusing on the risk in trading (what if I am wrong?)[15:41]
- How to stop failing at trading [18:12]
- The BIG mistake most people make when trading [27:28]
- Where to find Khaled Maziad [36:04]
- What are Khaled Maziad goals for the future [36:25]
- Maziad's motivation for what he does [37:10]
- Maziad's top piece of advice for traders [38:33]
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to find Khaled Maziad!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!