Train Your Mind to Make Money
In episode 235 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I talk with Rande Howel for a 2nd interview. Last time I interviewed Rande was in 2015, a lot has changed since then in the markets and I am bringing him back to talk about how traders can re-train their mindset to make money.
Rande Howell is a trained psychologist & co-author of the book “Trade the Markets with an Edge“. As a psychologist, Rande has experienced working with really difficult populations and has focused his research on seeing how the brain adapts how it can be re-trained to respond to uncertainty differently.
Let's get started!!!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
What has changed for Rande Howell since his last interview with Etienne in 2015 00:27
Quick background of Rande Howell 01:54
How Rande transitioned to coach traders 03:15
The importance of your attitude when trading 05:52
The difference between “homerun” traders and “steady” traders 09:51
How to identify the makeup of a consistent trader 15:37
What it takes to change your mindset to be a successful trader 21:27
- New video in our successfully Trading Forex in 2020 Series with Pepperstone 9:09
- The difference between “homerun” traders and “steady” traders 09:51
- How to identify the makeup of a consistent trader 15:37
- What it takes to change your mindset to be a successful trader 21:27
- Why it is important to get help to truly improve as a trader 27:48
- How traders can maintain their top-level performance as traders 32:04
- Why it is so important to work to maintain your mindset to avoid the worst trading pitfalls 34:35
- There is no shortcut to a peak performance mindset 39:25
- How long it takes to re-program your mindset 40:37
- How can you notice your mindset changes as a trader 43:54
- How can you find Rande Howell 46:11
- What are Rande's goals for the future 46:52
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to find Khaled Maziad!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!