239: How To Trade Successfully In This Current Period @forex4noobs
How To Trade Successfully In This Current Period
In episode 239 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Nick Bencino (Forex4Noobs) to discuss how you should adapt your trading to current market conditions.
Nick has been through the previous big market crash in 2008-2009 so I used this trader interview to go in-depth on his experience and what strategies he favored during periods like what we're facing.
Watch: video interview!
Previous Interview with Nick Bencino: Scalping Price Action For A Living
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who is Nick Bencino and what he does [01:03]
- How Nick got into trading and his experience trading the 2008 financial crisis [01:30]
- How the markets today are reacting compared to 2008 [04:13]
- How can a trader adapt his/her trading to the current market conditions [5:37]
- How to deal with the fear of not knowing what is happening with the markets [9:29]
- How Nick is managing his trades during this markets [12:38]
- How should trade now and who should stay out of the market [15:03]
- How Nick prepares every year for the next trading year [19:50]
- How to stay focused and motivated while you are stuck at home [24:08]
- Where should people start to learn trading [27:57]
- Don't fall for getting rich quick in trading and “magic” teachers [33:41]
- Where you can find Nick Bencino [36:54]
- Nick's top advice for traders during this market conditions [37:29]
- And much more!
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
- Desire To TRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist (free checklist!)
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template!)
- DesireToTRADE Academy (exclusive training program)
How To Find Nick Bencino?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!