Full-Time Forex Trader's Way Of Doing Things
In episode 243 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview full-time trader Raghee Horner to discuss her way of doing things in trading. Her entrepreneurial spirit and dedication is part of what allowed her to see a lot of success in her trading career.
Let's get started!!!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Who is Raghee Horner and what she does 00:38
- How Raghee evaluates what market to trade and when tot rade it 02:21
- Should you trade the same strategy in all markets or adapt your strategy to each market? 03:45
- How Raghee would recommend starting learning to trade 05:00
- Trading forex in 4 hours a week 07:30
- Looking at the charts all day to “never miss a trade” vs optimizing times to trading 11:17
- How to choose the time of the day to trade 13:45
- What are Raghee's ideal setups 15:36
- Simplifying your trading to improve your trading 17:31
- How did Raghee change her mindset for trading 18:49
- The importance of building the right trading mindset (be a great professional gambler) 24:12
- Raghee's experience with trading mentors 26:30
- How Raghee Horner makes her trading journal for maximum value 31:26
- Bonus: What are the currencies and trades Raghee is looking at right now 34:36
- Bonus: Why is the USD going up in the current situation 36:08
- How to find Raghee Horner 38:36
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Raghee Horner’s Books
Raghee Horner’s Book recommendations
- Edgewonk (trading Journal)
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to Find Raghee Horner?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!